Monday, February 23, 2015

Happy Birthday Ace!

I am a day late posting this due to a certain little birthday boy playing games on my tablet:) I can't believe that my little boy is quite the big 4 year old boy! Ace is sweet, smart, imaginative, and loving. He loves his brother, his new 4 year old preschool class, days at home with Momma, superheroes, drawing & coloring, and swimming. I'm not sure I'm quite ready for Ace to be so big, but I am excited to see what this next year brings!



Green Lantern:)



Ace loved his Hulk art for his room!



Superman



The Flash



Checking out the Lego aisle



Enjoying his birthday taco:)



The Lego masters hard at work.



Batman did a great job on his writing!



Armed and dangerous at Walmart; )



Hiding in the closet to see their pillows light up.


No comments:

Post a Comment